Monday, July 24, 2017

Please Don't Leave

People who face discrimination, prejudice, and bigotry because of their gender identity, sexual orientation, or relationship diversities usually struggle at some point in their lives with the unjust limitations on their life as well as self-doubt and despair.

If you are in crisis or having thoughts of suicide or self-harm, I urge you to contact the appropriate resource for your location:

http://ift.tt/X8aIzM

http://ift.tt/1eh2XiW

US: 1-800-273-8255 - National Suicide Prevention Lifeline


Recently, one of my contacts informed me that her reunion GSA partner took his own life. This is heartbreaking!

If you’re in such a state of mind yourself, please know that there is hope. Please do not harm yourself!!!

In addition to the hotlines linked above, you are always welcome to write to me. I’m not a licensed or trained therapist our counselor, but you can vent to me all you want. Unload. Scream. Growl. Cry. Do what you need to do to express your hurt and frustration. Is there one or more special someones in your heart? Tell me how much you love and want the person or people those around you say you shouldn’t. Tell me what you love about them. No condemnation from me... only support and understanding, and I never share with anyone else what someone shares with me privately. I can be reached at fullmarriageequality at protonmail dot com at on Facebook at http://ift.tt/1k1HqWn

Also, if you’re in a consanguinamorous relationship, have been, or are an ally, you should join us at Kindred Spirits, where you will find support and see that you’re not alone.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND YOU ARE NOT WRONG FOR HAVING YOUR FEELINGS!

I know it can seem hopeless at times, but it isn’t. Things will get better. There are good times ahead.

Whatever your religious beliefs or lack thereof, this is the only life we can have absolute certainty that we have. Have you ever talked with a person who is in their 70s, 80s, 90s, or even older about how fast time has slipped by? Most of them will tell you that life is short. It feels like it has gone by in an instant. Life is short as it is, so please don’t make it shorter.

Please don’t leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment